Siksika Nation is located one hour’s drive east of the city of Calgary, and three kilometres south of the Trans Canada Highway #1. Siksika population is approximatly 7500+ members. Siksika Nation is part of the Blackfoot Confederacy which includes Kainaiwa, Piikani of southern Alberta and the Blackfeet in Montana.
Blackfoot Crossing Historical Park is a world renowned cultural, educational and entertainment Centre built for the promotion and preservation of the Siksika Nation Peoples’, Language, Culture and Traditions. Located 124 kms east of Calgary.
- Alberta Education and Training Information on Alberta’s Kindergarten to Grade 12 Education Program including ordering transcripts.
- My Child’s Learning: A parent resource that will provide parents with a better understanding of Alberta’s curriculum and related information for your child. This tool can help you discover what your child is learning, how they are assessed and what resources are available to help them be successful from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Alberta Student Aid Information on student aid application for loans, grants and scholarships.
- National Student Loans Service Centre There are a variety of funding options available from government as well as private financial institutions—from student grants to loans to lines of credit—all designed to help you reach your post-secondary educational goals. Explore all your options to take advantage of financial assistance that may be available to you.
- Apply Alberta An online application and transcript transfer system that anyone can use to apply to undergraduate programs at one or more of Alberta’s post-secondary institutions.